Friday 9 January 2009

WHAT I DUZ!!!!

Hello there, the name is flamer flames. I'm just a regular guy that does extraordinary things.

If U personally know me, U can vouch that I am somewhat blatant. (In a positive way!)
Come across me in person and i will usually B smiling and catching joke.

Most of all I chat of very high intense entertaining nonsense condensed in with a few interesting facts and knowledge here and there. So seeing that this is the start of 09 its time! its time 2 document the continuous adventure, we call the life of FLAMER FLAMES. Because last year was so much fun, but got blurred, smudge & stained, through the mix of jokes, tears, sex, music alcohol & food.

Not this year mate!

So there will be regular updates of certain subjects and random bits in between.


Word of warning! - My spelling and grammar is less than up 2 G.C.S.E standards. This is due 2 the fact, i was 2 busy doodling in lessons. Plus my memory 4 long words is one of the lowest. (Get bored by the 6th letter.)
Also some words look better spelt wrong. Or spelling them wrong gives extra pizazz 2 the word when it is spoken out aloud. (Try it, U will C how much fun it is.)

These will B the regular categories, that i will have much to talk about.


My Weekly Aura.
Right now I'm in my happy place. Its fun hear warm n Cosie. My mum noticed my glow that i have got. (She asked if i was getting regular sex. I walked off in disgust. "WE R NOT COOL LIKE THAT MOTHER!" We don't discuss matters of that nature.)
So we will be keeping a close look @ the percentage my Aura is glowing week 2 week, and the reasons Y. (It was 85% but went down to 80% because of mummies comment.


Fortnightly Events
I made a conscious decision that to keep my aura rising I would have to do and see more things. (It will probably just involve raving . If you got any ideas holla man down!) Whatever it is its going up in the blog.





Drinking Ban
Due to the fact over the Xmas period of 08-09, I got tipsy or overly drunk thrice 2 often. I have made a bet with on of my Flat mates that I will not drink for the rest of 09. (excluding my birthday)
After making the bet I realised that means nothing! Not even 2 4 one cocktail @ mint bar. Not impressed with myself again. But being that I'm out to be a man of my word & I'm a winner... Its on!




Girl of the week.
During my travels of 08 I came across many a wonderful & beautifully amazing ladies. (Lyrics!!!)
So hopefully this year the pleasant pleasure of being round and conversing with the
finer gender will continue. Slightly shallow but only photogenik will make it on my blog. The facially challenged will not get posted. Neither will the ones will ugly souls. DAT NAH MEK IT!


Penny 4 your thoughts
I have many thoughts so I will just jot them down.


Working Progress

I'm an all around artist! No really I am. I make music and am a portrait painter. So when i need ideas and motivation plus constructive help, I'ma put here so U can be the 1st to help out with the things i love so much to make.


Battle of the Sexes!

The way the XY and the XX see things from different angles amazes me. There is always something new 2 talk about on this subject.


Entertainment
When things entertain me, if 4 the right reasons or the wrong reasons. I will have to let you feel my joy o feel my pain. (can I get a group hug!?)

Bitch move of the month!
Last year men was acting like bitches and women were acting like men. Hopefully this year wont b the same. But if i come across any bitch maneuvers, I'ma expose people.


Good deed of the week
I'm trying to be a better person. So I'm gonna try and do a good deed a week. (This might not have any updates)

That's it 4 now. Let us begin. Thank U 4 your time. If u C me out and about and your lady come and give me a hug. If your guy just nod!

Flames

1 comment:

  1. I am lovin ur web page
    i know ur not gonna hold back
    Maria

    ReplyDelete