Sunday 11 January 2009

DRINKING BAN (The introduction) & Week 1

Now the 08 was great, I don't know about you but I had a lot of fun, and got a lot done. Lots of organisation for 09, but a lot more raving! With raving came drinking. DON'T GET IT TWISTED I'm far from an alcoholic. But when its time to go in, no half hearted game player round here! As the saying goes. "GO HARD OR GO YARD!"

Only problem the outcome can have side effects... Me and my friends felt them on a few occasions.

Lots of swaying, wobbling lots, of mumbling, occasional passing out, Some ppl become the angry loud drunk (JCX).
Others cry! (They say I'm prone to do that , and have got video footage. I'm not crying per-say it was tears of laughter! Anyway...) And the most common... the hangover.

I used to think I had the ultimate procedure for combating the hangover was 2 litres worth of water when you get in your house to cleanse you insides. Then have lots of bread to soak up the alcohol.

It was fool-proof until the 4th of January 2009. My friend Ace from bbc 1xtra (4-7pm weekdays PLUG) Cousin had come over from the Bronx. Nah he is a real guy. But he proved his realness 4 no other reason more than this. It was his birthday the day before and we went faces on the sunday. Now he drinks Hennesey STRAIGHT! I don't know how but between the 2 of us we backed the whole bottle before we got in the club. I don't remember the rest of the night but here are some pictures from this random girls camera.


The next thing I know, i was walking to house in the snow. Then all I remember is waking up with the best hangover. Didn't do a damn thing all day!(that's the way to start my 2009, Excellent!!!)
In my vulnerable state is when one of my flat mates came up with the bet of me not drinking for the rest of 2009. I back down from no one or most challenges. The forfeit is doing any thing of there choice. I'm not feeling the openness of that, but it is what is. I dont lose (usually)


This has been the 1st week not struggling or nothing. But then I have been out out. Next week will be the real challenge Choc's city of love rave and a christening. Lets see how i do...

Here are some random picture of me and my friends drunk in 08

No comments:

Post a Comment