Saturday 17 January 2009

Drinking Ban: 1st challenged passed


Seeing that I'm not going City Love (the man dem flopped me!) I might as well type how I did with the Road trip with some of Team Ora in Southampton @ Club Junk, @ the rave called Angel http://angel.junkclub.com/
I did it! I passed. With flying colours like I was flicking my paint brush in the air.

So went Southampton on Thursday. Shocka B looked after me nicely , "Thank you sir!"
As soon as i stepped in V.I.P it was on! Shocka B asked me "What am i drinking ?" Free drink!? ... I cant deny that. Oh but i did! Coca Cola with Ice please. I did it baby!... But then... Hour later sweating like a 20 stone man in a heat wave... Bang! a bottle of champs get put in front of me. A present from V.I.P from these 2 6 foot 5, Heavy D/rapper security looking guys. But really they are big ballers who have come over from the Congo. (I think? When they was telling me this girl was eyeing me up and my concentration went, plus the loud music. It was some where in West or South Africa.)

So what was i to do? I need a drink.... Its right there... There is only one thing I can do....
....Look like a PIMP! i tapped these two girls who were dancing very sexy next to me (They wern't sweating or nothing! Don't now how they did it, cause this rave was hot. Even the toilet attendant was sweating.) Gave them the 2 glasses and the Bucket with the champagne. Took my hug and kiss on the cheek and bopped!

Bopped all the way to the bar and got myself another Coca Cola before i collapsed.

Didn't drink no alcohol the whole night. I will talk more about the rest of the rave on Monday.

I can do this because I duz this!

No comments:

Post a Comment