Monday 26 January 2009

Oh no she didn't!!!

The Friday just gone, I went to my friend Taneka's private birthday. The festivities where situated in a sophisticated club right near fabric. 2hours in the bashment set was live. Everyone was in the vibe. (But still keeping it sophisticated) ...Then dutty whine came on, and the girl in the pics thought it was 2007 and she was in the video or in cameos night club. Now back to 2009 and if you pay attention to the pics. You can see she is putting in a 100% effort. Knees stuck in! Only one problem... ......No carpet! Just concreat. Kneck was swinging. kneck was swinging so bad that her weave came out! But she kept it gangster pulled it out, and carried on swinging. The tune ended and she stopped. Her weave in hand and her knee caps ashy (but not bleeding!)

She gets my respect! She went in.

The moral of the story is GO HARD, OR GO YARD!


P,S
Please don't try this @ home (If U have no carpet). After I saw her leaning against a pillar, weave tucked into her belt. Coco butter in her hand. Creaming the knee caps!

1 comment:

  1. as im writting dis im bennin so hard my stomach muscles are hurtin me...PMSL!!!!

    ReplyDelete