Wednesday 21 January 2009

Aura level 92% (12th - 18th

As i type this my aura should go down to 90% because I'm eating a lasange that taste like sweat. (Yes i do no what sweat taste like. There was this time I got an armpit to the face. But I'm not gunna re-live that story.) But where talking about last week so it is not counted.

So Before I digress any more let me tell u about my quite alright week. So I didn't make it to City Love. But I heard lots of people didn't get in and got hit by hail stones. (Not gunna lie that made me feel much better. Because I know the team was never gunna b early, and that would be me out there with them.)

But went on the road trip to Southampton, to club Junk and the event called Angel. It was heavy! Saw Team Ora do there ting and had the whole place bumping and jumping. Nice vibes and no drama. Just the way we like it. nothing but jokes on the way there and back.


I was suppose to go U got jokes, but was running way to late, So just passed thru the Sunday show 4 like the last half an hour. Toju the comedian was hilarious as usual.

Can u spot me in the pic?
Is it me or is Mr Raekwon who took this pic (and I swiped of face book) the most famous pic taker in London town?

Earlier that day I went to a Ghanaian naming ceremony. It was joke and i learnt a lot to. I was proud of my self, because I almost failed the drinking ban like my friend Simone, only one week in. But I will talk about the naming ceremony later on as an update on the drinking ban.
Art wise got more commissions to do. Had a meeting with Terrance, and the exhibition is almost hundred percent set 4 summer. Stay updated to find out more in the future.

Also had a quick talk with Ben Wynter a founder of Origins Media. http://www.originsmag.com
We might have some work in the pipe line soon. Fingers crossed. Meeting with him this week to get more finalised ideas.

Music wise the video is on the way. Going to look @ a ruff cut soon. Press releases are almost ready. things are coming together nicely.

Heard some more amazing stuff out of the UGC camp. There production is amazing.

No wonder my Aura's @ 92% - minus the lasange!

No comments:

Post a Comment