Tuesday 20 January 2009

Drinking Ban : Failed (Not by me!)

If u have been reading or checking on this blog U will know that i have been on a drinking ban.
Lot of people said yeah right. Others showed lots of support. One of my friends in particular was like "wicked! I'm going to join you"! I said yes. A shoulder to lean on. I told her I was going to put it in my blog. She was like no please don't. I was like.... OK i might mention U hear or there. But I wont bate up your face and your name is common (I know like 10 girls with the same name.) So no one will know its you. She was skeptical but was like aight cool. That was a week ago.

I didn't actually put nothing in my blog yet about it. But then i spoke to her on face book and she was liked she had a drink. Only a week in she gave in 2 pier pressure. In one weak she was Week (I know the wrong way around I'm DIFFERENT!)
She begged and pleaded with me not to put it in my blog..... Yeah right! Its here Simone. ?Yeah that's right to name and shame. If i was hanging off a cliff i know your hands not gunna b pulling me up.

& just 4 extra fun value i put the Transcript of you begging me not to talk about it in my blog.
(In Crazy Dictator/Mad scientist voice!) HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA



8:29pmFlames

how are u holding up

8:30pmSimone

yeah im good! doing well, wats with the 92%?

8:34pmFlames

my aura level

8:34pmSimone

hahahah ok, still no drink?

8:35pmFlames

nope had a couple close misses

8:35pmSimone

mmmmm, well i never..... lol

8:36pmFlames

i can do this

8:36pmSimone

im sure u can. Ok i confess ive fallen off the wagon, its tooo difficult! lol

8:36pmFlames

you sold it

was that even a week!

8:37pmSimone

nooooooooo u dont understand, i was made to do it lol

8:38pmFlames

i was almost made to do it @ a ghanaians baby naming cermony.They said it was tradition. so I ducked out

8:39pmSimone

hahahaha is it? i never knew, na i had a gals nite in at mine, then i went out sat, but i was driving so i just had one

8:39pmFlames

one should of been none!

8:40pmSimone

hahahaahaha

8:40pmFlames

boooooooooooooooooooooooooo

8:41pmSimone

nooooooooooooooo trust me its hard!

8:41pmFlames

i know this!

8:41pmSimone

yeh but when u go out ur gona sturggle, its long, im jus gona do it but in moderat

ion!

8:42pmFlames

i ve been out 3 times

i gave away my free bottle of champz

8:42pmSimone

yes and its hard isnt it?

8:43pmFlames

but it can b done

one week\

8:43pmSimone

boi u are serious, yeh i know im rubbish

8:43pmFlames

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

8:43pmSimone

stop it lol

8:43pmFlames

nope boooooooooooo

cant wait 2 update my blog

8:44pmSimone

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, wat u gonna say no mention me pls

8:44pmFlames

to late!

your gunna get ripped!

8:45pmSimone

wat the hell! noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

8:45pmFlames

hell yeah!

booooooooooooooooooooooooo

8:45pmSimone

no pls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! honesty dont lol

dont

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dont worry about the pic. Only us and people who know us, know who is behind the red mask.

Once again the laugh(Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.......



...HA HA HA HA HA HA!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete