Thursday 5 February 2009

SNOW FIGHT! NO PLAY TING!

So its Sunday night. And the snow is falling fast and furious. But everyone who is coming out of the event we just came from is catching joke. Were all enjoying this amount of snow. (Well i say all. But not me. I was like bun dis I'm going, I'm not catching a cold 4 some fun in the snow. BAhhhhhhh hum bug!) so @ a eleven o'clock people are making snow men dashing snow balls. Some even got there tongues out... I don't get it either.

So anyway I'm sitting in the car, just keeping warm. then one of the team comes, its ace and he gets in the drivers seats. Were still waiting 4 kwame from UGC who is handing out flyer's 4 his event on Friday the seventh of February. Which is the official launch party 4 the Notorious film in the London @ plan B in brixton. (If u wanna come leave a comment with an contact and i will get back to you.)



So as Ace sits down he goes "I hate seeing brothers argue over money." I said "Who are you talking bout?" He reply's "Them two." Referring to the two guys standing on the other side of the drivers door. I go "What was said." The information given back was "The guy in the black jacket said to the hooded guy. I gave u 50. " But i dismissed it saying "nah its not that serious." Ace' spider sense kicks in and he goes "It's about to kick off".



As soon as he said that the guy in the black jacket caught to the stomach and one two the face.


The guy in the black jacket is on the floor out cold in the cold.


Looking like he is making snow angels.

By the time he has hit the ground girls are running over screaming.
All that was left was Chis Tucker to come running over screaming "You got knocked the f*** out! "

And the hooded guy who gave the KO combo, ducted across the car I'm in, into the car on the other side of us.

But this is what made it really funny. The getaway car should of been off down the road as soon as he shut the car door.
But because it snowing and the roads are icey, it could only do a steady pace of 5mph.

Let me tell ya i was in tears of laughter.
by the time the car had hit the corner the guy who was KOd was on his feet getting his head stroked by girls.


What I learnt from this episode of London in the snow is drive byes don't work in this weather.
or


Next lesson is trainers don't work on ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment