Thursday 19 February 2009

BITCH MOVE OF THE MONTH : The mouse that ate my manhood!


OK so Finally we have a bitch move of the month.
The person who is behind this 1st instalment is......
... me.
Yes that's right, I am the guy who is that bitch!
Now with most things I'm a man about my shit! But with a few things I am not. Here's the list,
  • Spiders
  • (Big) snakes
  • Cock Roaches
  • Rats
  • Hairy women
So I'm @ home in my room chilling minding my own business. Them I hear this shriek from the other room.
Then I come out of my room all brave n fearless like super man.


I Ask whats wrong. I get told that there is a mouse in the house. So we proceed to get mouse traps.


Now I live in a house with just me and three ladies. So they are all shook, I'm like, whats all the hollering 4? its minor it ain't no rat! (I'm thinking this in my mind.) So I proceed to put the traps around the kitchen where the mouse was spotted. Doing it like a soldier, putting the traps round little corners I cant even see properly. So that's all said and done, I go about my business. All the hollering is done. Everything is calm... Dinner time approaches andI go to the kitchen. My house mate who is the most scared of all goes "did you move the trap"? I reply "nope"! "Well its not in the same place u put it". She continues. So I go take a look...

This is where the bitch in me kick's in. I C the mouse in the trap!Now don't get it twisted. The mouse doesn't scare me....

....when there alive. I will chase you round the house like I'm gunna have u 4 dinner. But seeing it life less, neck snapped was a bit morbid. All flimsy and ting.

So when it came time to dispose of the dead roadent I couldn't do it! Yes that's Right I Bitched out! The females in my house where looking @ me in disgust. I could see it in there eyes the look of ...your the man of the house....
... still couldn't do it. Even with the look they was given me. (I think @ that momment I got called a pussy! Not sure) So now one of my flat mates decides to get the courage, cause someones got to do it. So there I am in my room feeling like a BITCH! So my sub conscience goes come on bruv, You gunna let these girls punk you! So I come out of my room and say OK I'll do it.
Already on her knees just about to dispose of the dead sumting, with out looking up I get the reply. "Its to late mate just go back to your room"! (In the back ground I Hear the word coward thrown out. Im not sure if it was directed @ me...)

So i go back to my room, to go to proceed to search 4 my Manhood.

Bitch move of the month goes to... ME Yea! :(

1 comment:

  1. LMAO!!!!! Argh Ez, when u told me u had a mouse, u didnt tell me the bit about not bein able to get rid of it, shameful lol. Anyway it made me laugh!!

    ReplyDelete