Tuesday 10 February 2009

But... but look @ your face!


OK so over the weekend went to the official party 4 the launch of the film notorious.It was absolutely heavy. Raved the night away, singing along 2 every biggie lyric. Caught bare jokes. Stuck 2 my no drinking bet. (I will do the whole year!) So now party done! Everyone has gone home. Next few days i c the pics.... I realise one thing..... I need media training!!!!

When enjoying music my face does weird things, and because I don't care about anything else going around me I don't c when ppl are taking pictures. So i get caught slipping. Here are a few examples so u can c what i mean.


NOT SECSAY!!!!





Look @ this flash back from the past. I was actually feeling the song!


Really needs work! Ewwww imagine the facial expressions i pull on the toilet seat. Or when I'm mashing... Not a good look.


I duz this! but i really wish i wouldn't!

No comments:

Post a Comment